11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Set an exception for me. I am from India.

... players & admins
... nade / m320 / RPG / SMAW spam
... server scripts
... problems with TeamSpeak
... anything else on our servers

Set an exception for me. I am from India.

Postby ishanjain28 » Fri 08 Apr, 2016 7:36 pm

Hi,

My name is Ishan Jain. I am from India. I used to play on DT server some time ago and there was no problem back then. Pings stayed around 240. Now I have got faster internet and I get sub 200 pings most of the time to your server but now I can't play it because you don't allow Indian Players because of ping. I really love DT servers and your server is the best I have right now. Besides I used to play on your server so Naturally I know and like the regulars on your server too. I have got a 35Mbit connection now. Here are some photos attached where you can see my ping stats and stuff. Please unblock me if the only reason you blocked Indian Players was high ping. I can't stress enough on how much I love this server and I really want to play on it. I have attached all the proofs which show that I am not lying.

Also, because there is a data cap limit too so I don't download stuff while playing games or just anything unnecessary. So, the results you see here are my actual results and they might fluctuate during Rainy season (maybe!) but other time they should stay like this. I think sub 200 ping on a 60Hz server is good enough to play the game comfortably. Your decision is always final but given that How much I love this server I just thought about getting a exception for myself to play on this server.

Test

Thumbnail <--- click

Battlelog Profile: ishanjain28
Twitter: @ishanjain28

Just let me know as soon as possible so I can play the maps I love!
btw, Rainbow six is a bit difficult for me so I came back to Battlefield.. :|
ishanjain28

Re: Set an exception for me. I am from India.

Postby EBassie » Fri 08 Apr, 2016 7:44 pm

Hi ishanjain28,

I'm sorry to say but our ping limit is set to 140 on our Chain Link server.
Because it's a High Tickrate server, ping does matter even more and we keep it as low as possible without blocking too many players.

If we would allow "high-pingers" on this server it probably is not even worth keeping it on 60Hz (which costs us already double the price compared to a normal 30Hz server).

We decided to block whole countries like India, since many of your fellow countrymen (or women) block their ping, so they don't get kicked for a high ping.

This was exactly what you did too:
$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '
2015-08-04 08:36:58 Server Global IshanJain28 was kicked: [Auto-Admin] Missing Ping!.
2015-08-03 09:08:15 Server Global IshanJain28 was kicked: [Auto-Admin] Missing Ping!.
2015-08-01 19:01:57 Server Global IshanJain28 was kicked: [Auto-Admin] missing ping!.
2015-07-27 19:59:13 Server Global IshanJain28 was kicked: [Auto-Admin] Missing Ping!.
')

So.. again: We have set this low ping for a reason.
I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in white listing you since your high ping (200 according to your screenshot) will affect other players in this server.

With regards,

EB

PS: this is not really a ban appeal. Will move this topic to the right section
EBassie
Leader

Re: Set an exception for me. I am from India.

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Fri 08 Apr, 2016 11:25 pm

sorry dude the head admin mentioned it...there is a reason...where you live in india?
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member