11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

nothreat ... BAN APPEAL

nothreat ... BAN APPEAL

Postby nothreat » Wed 30 Nov, 2016 9:08 pm

been banned over a year now for flaming like the most of us do, alot of our frustrations come about people manipulating the game for an advantage rather than fun, in my opinion years of fps, it comes to my attention its the most hostile environment when you look at chats in all rooms, its pretty much the same rubbish being written yes its easy to be provoked someone headbobbing glitching on tmspk shouting you out throwing the game these are all possilbe legit raging tatics that ruin the game and not ONCE have i ever heard chill mate, i can help come tmspk or join us, this saddens me as lone player things could be different some people want regularity to fit in have fun more of a reason, i have pm'd emailed and now posted but its been 3 days no reply when you read the site it talks about years of service loyalty and recruitment yet no one responds who really is in the wrong on these servers are they all there for the tease surley must be more to bf4 than upsetting people.
nothreat

Re: BAN APPEAL

Postby EBassie » Wed 30 Nov, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi,

I have not received any PM from you. This is the first thing I see regarding your ban appeal.
But let me be clear: we have an open ban appeal section for this purpose. We don't do ban appeals via PM.

Having said that: what is your playername? Since we have no ban for a player named nothreat.

With regards,

EB

PS: see how fast we reply?
PSS: Do not engage in other players ban appeals, it won't help your case.
EBassie
Leader

Postby nothreat » Wed 30 Nov, 2016 9:23 pm

my name is geniral_levy and sometimes i see things relating to hacks or walltracing or oneshot kills so i be honest and tell the person the reason, there reply stfu stop cyring you fucking noob,
i mean really what else can you do, i dont mean harm im honest say how it is some people i have spoke to actually reply in the way that soothes there is a difference theres no need to be arrogrant it starts wars and all i want to do is play with a team never played bf on tmspk in my days of all bf. (
nothreat

Postby EBassie » Wed 30 Nov, 2016 9:57 pm

I found your ban. Your player name at the time of banning was: FROSTBYTT3N
You were banned on 2015-01-15

You ONLY played 19 rounds on our server. During those 19 rounds you chatted 120 lines.
The majority of those lines contain words like:
1. Hack / Cheat
2. Noob
3. Other words of disrespect.

Let me be clear though: Our server doesn't see many cheaters because:
1. We stream to all major anticheat sites including: GGC, PBBans & Metabans
2. We have some excellent custom build cheat detector scripts in place.
3. Have an admin present almost every hour of the day.

This is one of the reasons our servers are pretty popular.

Because our servers are popular however, we get many excellent players on our servers who play here regularly and they get hackusated all the time.
Fun fact: there are more hackusators (like yourself) than actual hackers.

So we punish for hackusations when players do not report cheaters through the proper channel.
That proper channel is: using our !report function. That's what you should have done, but didn't.

We also punish (read: ban) for disrespectful behaviour.

Why should we remove your ban as you have been a disrupting player and you only played 19 rounds here?

Do you think you can behave?
Do you think you can stop hackusating better players, since it seems you think you are better than you actually are?

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby nothreat » Wed 30 Nov, 2016 11:53 pm

so why dont you help people invite to tmspk educate if your philosophys are so strong, yes i will behave, yes i play by the rules maybe the network beats me up, theres some strange things that happen maybe im angry with the game servers, im a nice guy if banning someone just for saying wat they see and not explaining themselves doesnt say alot for yourself, do you think you understand wat happens in a game if you played on my pc maybe you would be angry, im not better than anyone dont claim to be, i analyse the kill and how it happened maybe i dont know the bugs like i said i want to squad up with good players and become good fed up of being gang banged and not getting in with a crowd, hope that helps you to understand me as i now understand your rules and the way your servers are administrated.
nothreat

Postby EBassie » Thu 01 Dec, 2016 12:14 am

Don't know why it is OUR responsibility to make players behave.
In real life you wouldn't bitch around in a bar, club or the home you were invited to, right?
Nope you wouldn't, because you will get a smack in the face.

It's just common sense: behave; be nice to one another. It's not so hard.

And for your information: I've a pretty busy life with work and such to invite everybody in our TS to 'educate' them. So are our other members. We are an adult clan, where the average age is 35+.

So c'mon. Just because it's 'the internet', doesn't mean you should misbehave...
Although I know that's the 'standard'. But we won't have it on our servers.

And your PC is nobody else's problem but your own.

I have removed your ban, but rest assured: one more misstep and it will be reinstated.

With regards.

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby nothreat » Thu 01 Dec, 2016 1:06 am

by the way im 44 yes adult working man uk thanks .........) maybe youll look out for us ..........?
ps saying something about wat happened in a game is not abuse if your good you would just laugh and restore his faith ive had players that talk to me and i go wow stop ok got you thanks bud changed my dynamics. on the down side there are servers that run a mock farmed gangs and hostile intentions like i say find me a server thats nice to you......... no youll only find ones that say nothing at all or rude.. fact, but
i will behave if its bad i will quit in future. no problem
nothreat