bibiboggs = imposter

... players & admins
... nade / m320 / RPG / SMAW spam
... server scripts
... problems with TeamSpeak
... anything else on our servers

bibiboggs = imposter

Postby KappaNL » Wed 23 May, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello everyone, I am KappaNL and I play quite a lot on your =11= Clan - CONQUEST 64 - 200% Tickets - PBBans - EU server. Today, about ten minutes ago, I encoutered a player claiming to be admin, and threatening to ban me.
He wanted me to get out of squad Bravo, now if he would have asked me nicely, it would have been no problem for me to switch. He however pressed capslock and repeatedly threatened to ban me if I didn't switch, and claiming he was a serveradmin. I decided to check this out, since most serveradmins aren't as agressive as he was. I couldn't find him in your Platoon or on this website and decided to report him to you, giving you the possibility to ban him for unrightfully claiming to be an admin.
Now, in the case that he is an admin, I will understand if you don't ban him, but perhaps a conversation about manners and being polite towards other BF3 players isn't a bad idea.

A little list with the facts:
- Player name: bibiboggs
- Claimed to be admin
- Around 17:40 CET/GMT +1

Thank you all in advance for reading/answering this message.

Kind regards,
KappaNL
KappaNL

Re: bibiboggs = imposter

Postby FlakVader » Wed 23 May, 2012 6:08 pm

Thank you and gj for reporting him to us.
He is not one of our members. Only members have admin rights so if you don't see the [11] Tag, he won't be an admin.

Our head admin will take care of this.
FlakVader
M.I.A. / Inactive

Postby EBassie » Wed 23 May, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi KappaNL,

thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I haven't seen this player before. Apparently this was his first (and last) round on our server...
So he won't be missed. ;)

Again, thanks!

See you on the Battlefield Soldier!
EBassie
Leader

Postby KappaNL » Thu 24 May, 2012 7:49 am

No problem for bringing this to your attention, I think such people should be punished for behaving like morons.

So yet again, you're welcome and I hope he won't cause any more trouble on this or any other of (your) server(s).

Kind regards,
KappaNL
KappaNL