Banned? for Cooldown period.

... players & admins
... nade / m320 / RPG / SMAW spam
... server scripts
... problems with TeamSpeak
... anything else on our servers

Banned? for Cooldown period.

Postby ChiefRoss » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 12:22 am

Just want too know why? We just try too have fun and have a bit of banter on the server! But Mr Admin decided no, we apparently turned the server into the whine fest even though i pointed out someone was glitching Above C on talah market, then myself got accused of Aim botting. Obviously, i made a few troll remarks, but think this cooldown period is slightly somewhat unfair and a tad harsh.
ChiefRoss

Re: Banned? for Cooldown period.

Postby Rom » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 12:25 am

Same ^^

Were both regulars, so regular im 28th on leaderboard. We were on different teams, I said 1 thing, no swearing, just a joke, admin says not to troll...then minutes later im kicked, and i assume temp banned.

I understand its your server, but jesus, lighten up. None of it was aimed at the admin, none of it was insulting or malicious, infact it was aimed amoung ourselves really.

I admin scan.co.uk servers, if i wasted my time kicking everyone who messed around in chat id never play!
Rom

Postby EBassie » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 1:15 am

I know who you are, we even have a mutual friend.

Pretty funny though. Neither of you mentions the 'funny' votekick.

I have warned you guys in the past to not abuse the votekick for personal fun.
Last time you guys did this, the players in the server went nuts with hackusations all over the place, leaving our server empty.

I won't allow that to happen again.

Guess I did not get your attention back then, when I warned you. Guess I have it now.

This time-ban will stay in effect for the next couple of days.

PS: As a regular on our servers you should know I almost never interfere with the game unless necessary.
So I have plenty of time to play the game myself.
EBassie
Leader

Postby ChiefRoss » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 1:30 am

To be fair, i class that as a bit of banter but i understand why you have done it. We do have a mutual friend Firejack :)
ChiefRoss

Postby Rom » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 10:58 am

I didn't go into detail of what was said. There's no need, you have the logs.

You'd also see I didn't mouth off or anything after you /say Rom dont you start trolling too. Or something to that effect.

As I said, it's your server, just think it's a bit harsh, especially considering we've taken the time to register and come and talk about it.

Hackusations are part of bf3, shit players always call hacks. I feel a little offended if I don't get accused!
But you obviously viewed previous logs, and if thats what happened, I appologise. But I wasn't aware of any prior warnings.

Nothing we do is malicious, we just like to play and have fun. Nothing was aimed to insult you or your admins.
Rom

Postby EBassie » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 2:55 pm

R0M_82,

I never said anything about insults. I have a problem with you guys trying to get accused of cheating by abusing the votekick on your own friends.

I warned you (and Chief_Ross) in the past about the use of the votekick for personal fun and trying to stir up the server to get your hackusations.

It seems you only have fun when players accuse you of hacking? That's pretty pathetic in my book.

I know you are a good player, but it's kinda sad you need confirmation about that fact by trolling the less skilled players and starting a little hackusation-riot on our server to make you feel good.

Maybe our server is not the right place for you.
EBassie
Leader

Postby Loki » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 3:16 pm

E-Bastard wrote:Maybe our server is not the right place for you.

Consented!
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby Rom » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 3:41 pm

I think we have different ideas here...

I can't speak 100% for Ross, but I'm pretty sure, and certainly for me. I've never started a vote kick to get accused of hacking. I've never even thought about the relation between them, or noticed hackusations because of it.

It's just a joke, trying to get a friend kicked for no reason at all. Thats the only reason I've ever done it, and only to friends. As I said, I was unaware of any previous warning over it, i certainly wont do it again.
Also, I didn't even do it last night! I was banned for saying Ross isn't in tngc, and just uses the tags and bullies me.
I've vote kicked previously, been warned (Albeit unknown to me), and not vote kicked since.

I don't need to be accused to have fun. I just find it amusing and my epeen enjoys it. I have fun just playing, or I wouldn't play.

I've appologised, I've said it won't happened again.
Don't quite get why that warrants being told maybe your servers not for me.
You advertise your clan as being all about having the most fun. Which is what we were doing, maybe not your kind of fun, but fun none the less.
You made it clear it's not acceptable, I've appologised for the matter. Can't we all just be friends.
Rom

Postby ChiefRoss » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 3:53 pm

^^

Agree with Rom, it's just a bit of fun. We don't have to do anything but play and get accused of hacking, when you said you guys always need to start a whining fest in game, My response was yeah it's what we do. I took that and replied with a joke, that's all it was. Do you get accused of hacking most games? Probably not. We take it as a laugh and often accuse each other of hacking, well more so me on Rom but it's all in good nature.

We don't purposely go onto your server just too cause everyone too start whining, I pointed out last night that there was a glitcher above C, yet he said i was aimbotting? You probably missed that didn't you? He's probably not even banned yet we are for having fun, and cracking a few jokes. Why would i even start a Votekick to cause whining? When i see it enough in the servers i normally play in, anyway. I am sick of seeing whining, and often find it boring but sometimes pretty funny.

I do enjoy your server, i've had a number of good games on my own in there against the random scrubs, i've met some friends on your server. I Apologize that my actions have caused somewhat disruption etc, I took it light hearted as i have previously mentioned before.

I still feel that it's somewhat harsh this punishment but i do understand why you've banned both of us, more specifically me. However R0M doesn't do as much as myself, and if anything it should just be me and not him. That's the truth realistically here, If you have warned has before which you say you have. We haven't seen it before, or we would've have stopped. We don't go onto every server and try too push the Admins limits, we're not like that.

Like i said above, I apologize for my actions but still feel the banning for a couple of days is harsh.
ChiefRoss

Postby EBassie » Tue 05 Feb, 2013 3:14 pm

The bans have been removed.
EBassie
Leader