... nade / m320 / RPG / SMAW spam
... server scripts
... problems with TeamSpeak
... anything else on our servers

Cannot join your servers..

Postby eFeqt » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 8:37 pm

Hello there,
Whenever I try to join one of your servers I get this message:
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: [Auto-Admin] Breached KDR or Accuracy limit
I'm guessing that is to prevent cheaters/hackers. Now I do have a pretty high K/D and accuracy but I'm no cheater. I just like a lot playing Battlefield 3 and that's how I became so good :)
Could you please set a filter or something like that for my Battlelog username on your servers so I could join as I REALLY like the map rotation. It would be great if that was possible!

Here is my Battlelog profile:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/eFeqt/

Thanks in advance :)
-eFeqt
eFeqt

Re: Cannot join your servers..

Postby EBassie » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi eFeqt,

yes we have some limits in place to keep the cheaters out.

But not only the cheaters, also the great soldiers that everybody fears (and gets accused of cheating almost daily).
These players are just too good to play with the noobs that come on our servers.

There are always problems and crying players when a player with statistics like you enter the servers.

So, this is no disrespect...

This a way to keep the servers fun for everybody and save time not having to repopulate the servers because the massacre of whining players getting kicked / banned or players just leaving because the server is not fun any more.

This happened too many times... so we have some filters set up. You can not enter because your KDR of 4.0+.
And I won't change that.

I'm sorry, but you have to find another server to play on.

Greetings,

EB
EBassie
Leader