... players & admins
... nade / m320 / RPG / SMAW spam
... server scripts
... problems with TeamSpeak
... anything else on our servers

Suggestion Hardline mixed server

Postby xeppi » Mon 30 Mar, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi there,

I like playing on your server, and i like the fact it has a mixed mode. But please can you remove hotwire from the rotation ? I play alot on the server and everytime hotwire mode starts 5 -10 people are leaving after the first 2/3 mins. Atm it's not fun at all and it's more like a RPG/M320/C4 spam fest all the time. Until some of the dev's have decided to remove RPG's from hotwire, please remove it from the server roration until then.

Another suggestion is to remove the same map twice in a row but on different modes.

E.g you play 2 rounds of blood money for let's say 30 mins. After those 2 rounds the mode switches to small conquest on the same map. Now i know somewhere in the rotation that you have to deal with twice the same map on different modes, but can someone please take a look at it ?
xeppi

Re: Suggestion Hardline mixed server

Postby EBassie » Mon 30 Mar, 2015 4:50 pm

xeppi wrote:Hi there,

I like playing on your server, and i like the fact it has a mixed mode. But please can you remove hotwire from the rotation ? I play alot on the server and everytime hotwire mode starts 5 -10 people are leaving after the first 2/3 mins. Atm it's not fun at all and it's more like a RPG/M320/C4 spam fest all the time. Until some of the dev's have decided to remove RPG's from hotwire, please remove it from the server roration until then.

Hi xeppi,

glad you like our server.
But we like Hotwire, so we will not remove it from the playlist.

Visceral won't completely remove the explosives from Hotwire and I don't think the spam is that bad.
At least not as bad as servers with more slots. You just have to learn to counter it.

xeppi wrote:Another suggestion is to remove the same map twice in a row but on different modes.

E.g you play 2 rounds of blood money for let's say 30 mins. After those 2 rounds the mode switches to small conquest on the same map. Now i know somewhere in the rotation that you have to deal with twice the same map on different modes, but can someone please take a look at it ?

Yeah there is one instance on the maplist where Riptide is played twice in a row: Blood Money - Conquest.
I will look at that.

Thanks for your feedback.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Re: Suggestion Hardline mixed server

Postby xeppi » Mon 30 Mar, 2015 5:22 pm

Thank you for looking into it.

I've played hotwire at launch at it was fun at that time since people havent unlocked the RPG's and all but now it's abit meh.

But if you guys like it, have it in there :)
xeppi