team balance on #2 bf4

... players & admins
... nade / m320 / RPG / SMAW spam
... server scripts
... problems with TeamSpeak
... anything else on our servers

team balance on #2 bf4

Postby vo » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 2:16 pm

Hello. I played 6 rounds yesterday and 4 rounds today on your chain link server. And my team won only 1 round yesterday and 1 round today, both times on a quite simple map - Propaganda. Yes, it means that my team lost 8/10 rounds. Every round ended with a 800 or even 1200 ticket difference. It has nothing to do with me not "PTFOing", because almost in every round I got an MVP ribbon and Killing machine title. Your balancer is the problem.

And while I am not going to play on your server anymore, because I am not a masochist and I don't like losing because of being put in a weak team every time, I hope that you will change your balancer so that people who frequent your server will be less disappointed.

If you are interested in my stats for future balancer tweaking, they are 600 skill, 3.5 KDR, 1.15 KPM, 850 SPM. From the battlereports after playing on your server the average stats are 550-600 skill, 2.5-5 KDR, 2-2.5 KPM, 900 SPM.
vo

Re: team balance on #2 bf4

Postby EBassie » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi violent_orca,

So... You played 10 rounds on our server and lost the majority ... That really is a big deal. (yeah, that was sarcasm)

In these 10 rounds you never got balanced at all. Repeat: you were not balanced at all. So you were not PUT in the losing team all the time.

You think you can tell us our balancer sucks after playing 10 whole rounds?

The problem is not the balancer, the problem is players not going for the objectives and only thinking about their precious KD.

But since you are not going to play on our server anyways, why should I bother?

With regards,

EB

PS: registering to our website to tell us you won't play on our server any more after 10 rounds. That's dedication. Thumbs up for you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
EBassie
Leader

Postby Nodbrother » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 12:56 pm

vo wrote:Hello. Your balancer is the problem.

LMFAO

vo wrote:And while I am not going to play on your server anymore, ....

Then what are you doing here? Why complain?

vo wrote:.....because I am not a masochist

Looks like you are, or else you would not have come here to complain ;)

vo wrote:.....and I don't like losing because of being put in a weak team

I think you are the weakness in the team, and it has nothing to do with your gaming skills 8-)

vo wrote: If you are interested in my stats ....

Not really, ...

vo wrote: they are 600 skill, 3.5 KDR, 1.15 KPM, 850 SPM. From the battlereports after playing on your server the average stats are 550-600 skill, 2.5-5 KDR, 2-2.5 KPM, 900 SPM.

....but you really did not give me a choice when you typed the values..... let's compare:

Old stats: _____600 skill, __3.5 KDR, _1.15 KPM, 850 SPM
New stats: _550-600 skill, 2.5-5 KDR, 2-2.5 KPM, 900 SPM

First thing I notice is the old stats have a solid value, and the new stats have variables. For teh sake of argument I will go to the high end of your new stats. Also to keep this lesson as short as possible. Now pay attentione Einstein, here it goes:

Your skill stays the same, KDR has gone up with 1,5, KPM up with 1,35 and your SPM ahs improved from 850 to 900.

Because the numbers are saying it all, I will now rest my case. Now go grow a pair and have a nice life.
Nodbrother
Leader

Postby Loki » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 1:51 pm

LOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loki
Leader in Retirement