Hello there

... players & admins
... nade / m320 / RPG / SMAW spam
... server scripts
... problems with TeamSpeak
... anything else on our servers

Hello there

Postby MoB_Sharpy » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm just here to point out a really annoying thing happened to me and my friends so many times playing on your Chainlink server, but please be aware that I do enjoy playing on your server.
As an admin of 3 servers (our clan servers), it's my priority to make sure the players are actually enjoying the game, Since BF4 is heavily team work oriented game, players from the same clan MUST be kept in the same team/squad, or Else they will just rage,quit,etc...
Auto balance should be for the last joined player.
MoB_Sharpy

Re: Hello there

Postby EBassie » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 7:49 pm

Our balancer does balance last joined players first.

It also tries to keep clan members together.

Keeping the two above things in mind, the balancer also tries to balance rank and skill. It's called unstacking and will be done when needed. We are not going to change that.

But I don't know what the annoying thing is you are talking about, since you are not describing what happened.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
EBassie
Leader

Postby VakuumKnecht » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 8:02 pm

Well the really annoying thing seenms to be the "As an admin of three servers" part, else it doesn't make sense ;)
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby WolfSanguis » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 10:00 pm

Wait... Wait... IF our server is so annoying with balance and you got your own to play on... Not to be rude or anything but... Yeah. The balance is there to even out the game.
WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby MoB_Sharpy » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 10:32 pm

Thank you guys for your time, I'm sorry to bother you.
Just imagine playing a match with 3 of your clan mates on the same server, and you all on TS, then one of you gets switched to the other team, you leave them no choice but to leave the server...
that's my point.
Thanks again, greets from Mafia UK clan
MoB_Sharpy

Postby EBassie » Thu 09 Jul, 2015 12:57 am

As server owners you MUST know this CAN happen.we do our best to prevent it, but the balancer may decide otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
EBassie
Leader

Postby WolfSanguis » Thu 09 Jul, 2015 1:56 am

We understand but as Bassie said we have to use the balance to even out the teams. We cant have one side just own all the time since clan members with skills keep togheter. That would mean we lose players in the end since one side with good players dominate and Bassie has manage to keep the balance good on our servers. ( Great job with that btw Bassie. Getting alot less complains when i moniter these few days.) Tho i have to admit i tend to switch people togheter they asks for it and i am online.

P.S Enjoying your off time Bassie?

Wolf
WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby VakuumKnecht » Thu 09 Jul, 2015 10:37 am

Hey MoB_Sharpy one question

MAFIA clan rings a bell for me, are you from the "old" *MAFIA* Battlefield 1942 era? If yes, Greetings from an old fox ;) are Hellraiser and Malbert still playing? :=)
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby MoB_Sharpy » Sat 11 Jul, 2015 1:38 am

VakuumKnecht wrote:Hey MoB_Sharpy one question

MAFIA clan rings a bell for me, are you from the "old" *MAFIA* Battlefield 1942 era? If yes, Greetings from an old fox ;) are Hellraiser and Malbert still playing? :=)

Hello there, yes we are MAFIA clan from the 1942, lot of the guys quit BF when DayZ came out. there's only few who are still playing bf4, Micheal and Pete are still on.
MoB_Sharpy