11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

5chwarzerpeter ... banned because of ignoring the rules.

5chwarzerpeter ... banned because of ignoring the rules.

Postby 5chwarzerpeter » Tue 07 Apr, 2015 11:18 am

hello 11clan!

I got banned because of sticking C4 in the wall and shooting it with my deagle. I did not get kicked immediately because I got a lot of kills with the deagle. some time later I got banned by an admin comprehensibly (glitching and explosive usage). I'm very sorry and I have learnt from my mistakes. I would love to get unbanned because I love your servers and would like to play on them like a ordinary player without playing unfair.

best regards!

Jan
5chwarzerpeter

Re: banned because of ignoring the rules.

Postby EBassie » Tue 07 Apr, 2015 11:29 am

Hi 5chwarzerpeter,

You have been banned from our servers since September 23 2014 for glitching outside of the map / inside the wall on our BF3 Metro server.

You are not banned because of C4 glitching or breaking the rules as you want us to believe.

Also, how can you 'love' our servers since you cannot play on them since September 2014?
And you only played 6 rounds on that particular BF3 server.

I'm reluctant in removing this ban because players like yourself are the main reason we've given up our Metro server in the first place. Due to too many assholes abusing game glitches made it impossible to run a nice server without have to watch it 24/7.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Re: 5chwarzerpeter ... banned because of ignoring the rules.

Postby WolfSanguis » Tue 14 Apr, 2015 4:35 pm

WolfSanguis
Clan Member