11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

calebos ... Stated reason: disrespektful to admin

Postby calebos » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 8:11 pm

1. using metabans.com banlists is pure boolocks
2. where have i been "disrespektful" saying using using metabans makes you a lame admin ? instead of taking user feedback you instantly ban me for commenting on metabans usage

I thought this was an adult server and you use bans when you really need them.
calebos

Re: Stated reason: disrespektful to admin

Postby calebos » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 8:27 pm

Lift the ban duders. If you feel offended then im sorry I hate metabans cause its hackusations without proff.
calebos

Postby EBassie » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 8:35 pm

1. Using Metabans to get rid of 100% cheaters is not 'lame' and does not make us badmins (in my book). We carefully selected which accounts we follow and which bans we inherit. I can assure you that 99,99% of the kicks issued by Metabans on our servers are known cheaters.

2. The player was kicked because he had a ban on Metabans and also has been banned in BF3 by Punkbuster / GGC:
http://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server ... 0C/game/38

3. Calling us lame admins just because we refuse access to a known cheater is just you being self-righteous.

4. You were only temp banned (7 days) by one of our admins (not me).
I guess for the lack of understanding how Metabans works and you being disrespectful to us and our choice to give legit players the best experience on our servers without cheaters.

5. You also should have known better after playing almost 100 rounds on both our servers.
Don't call the admin names. We run a nice server, we don't need your unfounded criticism.
EBassie
Leader

Postby calebos » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 8:47 pm

Ok thanks for your reply, any chance to drop it to 24hours ?
Well to be honest that 99,99% doesn't change my mind about metabans. I got banned by some hackusator in bf3 and ended up being kicked from another server some time later because he "trusted" that admin. Sorry again but when I saw " Suspected cheating" I instantly remembered that no-proof subjective ban of my own.
calebos

Postby VakuumKnecht » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 9:09 pm

Well I actually don't give a damn about your little story. I guess you never ran a server that is mostly 24/7 full and has been on n. 1 on gametracker for some time (note, we have 3 servers) It is a whole lot of work (mostly done by our great head admin) to keep it a hackfree enviroment and we're happy to be able to access services line PBbans or Metabans. Even if one or 2 got banned for no reason, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take in order to ban thousands of cheaters!
If you don't like playing on servers that use services line metabans: PLAY ON SERVERS THAT DON'T USE THEM.
We don't need players like you, that think they can tell us how to run our server. Be wo kind and give it a try. Rent a server, post the gametracker link here. If it becomes better than ours, I take all back and apologize, if not...... Who's the badmin??

My Opinion: the 7 days ban stays!
Last edited by VakuumKnecht on Mon 02 Feb, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby Loki » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 11:44 pm

I would say the 7 days ban stays ... for giving you the chance to think over about RESPECT!

And at the next time contact us on a normal way and we can talk together respectfully. ;)
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Re: calebos ... Stated reason: disrespektful to admin

Postby WolfSanguis » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 12:42 am

I agree.
WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Re: calebos ... Stated reason: disrespektful to admin

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Wed 04 Feb, 2015 5:21 pm

7 days in order to think about his wording.....

@calebos: just realy mate, actually we do want to have a server which runs good and people like playing on it...like you did.

Just don't go through the roof just because of an old occasion which had an influence on your feeling for the current ban... hence just relax ;)

And anyway getting into a discussion in chat ...its a game and not a chat room...

I think 7 days will be OK for you and after that welcome again with a slightly changed attitude...please ;)
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member