11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

ImYourChrist ... Temp Banned for bad language

ImYourChrist ... Temp Banned for bad language

Postby ImYourChrist » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 12:22 pm

Hey guys

First off, i got temp banned from your BF4 Chainlink server but i haven't seen it on the list so i wrote here.
I got banned for bad language, the message says. I was pissed off because of some noob and wrote "fuck" in the chat twice or something like this when this happened.

It's one of my favourite BF4 game modes and servers i got nearly 200 rounds on it i believe and i request an unban.
I'm going to watch my language from now on, i promise.

Yours sincerely
ImYourChrist

Re: Temp Banned for bad language

Postby EBassie » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi ImYourChrist,

since your ban is only a 24 hour temp ban, the ban automatically expires at 01:03 coming night.
Let this be a warning to you though.... our languange filters accumulate warnings up to a permaban.

You have been kicked twice this week, followed by a temp ban of 24 hours.
Next time you will automatically get a permanent ban.

So I suggest you start behaving.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Re: Temp Banned for bad language

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi ImYourChrist,

well noted the name....think about it ;-) so be a "Christ" and behave as the rules request you.
The rules are the ones making this server being your favourite...so let people missbehave by bad language usage...and they will be banned....easy like that...

Thanks.

Best reagrds,

ELAN_ONE
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Re: ImYourChrist ... Temp Banned for bad language

Postby ProblemLKG » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 5:14 pm

Also, you can report those players here on these sites in complains, we can easily check the logs and deal with those people, you don't need to take any other actions.
ProblemLKG
Clan Member

Postby WolfSanguis » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 10:10 pm

WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby ImYourChrist » Fri 01 May, 2015 12:22 am

Thanks for your response.
I didn't see in the message how long the ban is.

Well, I truly like this server because it combines 2 things i like in BF4, tactics and mass murdering :D
The high player number provides plenty of action and perfect to collect exp, unlock or try out new weapons and grind service stars or attachments. I don't necessarily play on it because the fantastic rules.
Previously i called a guy faget, thats when i got kick before.
And last time i said "fuck".
Funny thing is that I'm playing about 75% of the time with the chat hidden.
I usually use it when someone pisses me off with 20hp revives and such. Yeah i got a high temper when i really get into the game.. I'm not that proud of it but thats how it is :D
I never hack or glitch or anything and I'm one of the not too many players who always promotes and encourages teamplay, ordered squad gameplay and things like that.
I see many many servers with rules forbidding racist comments, hackusations or maybe even whining.
I dont do that, even though i swear sometimes i dont try to insult anyone or be mean.. its just how people are by nature i believe.
There is no need to treat me like a bad, misbehaving kid or a freaking criminal because of this, i think.

If your server censors all kind of cursing than i guess i got to respect that rule even though i dont really agree with it.
Now i may type any swearing to the chat like "shit" or whatever and get myself permanently banned from one of my favourite servers. This is a little too strict i believe.
But this is not my server and are not my rules so.. what can i do.

Sorry for the wall of text, hope to see you in game :D

ImYourChrist

~
ImYourChrist

Postby EBassie » Fri 01 May, 2015 1:49 am

ImYourChrist wrote:And last time i said "fuck".

Nope you said: "fuck your friends and fuck you. We enjoy the match."
That's a huge difference. We don't punish just for the word "fuck".

ImYourChrist wrote:If your server censors all kind of cursing than i guess i got to respect that rule even though i dont really agree with it.
Now i may type any swearing to the chat like "shit" or whatever and get myself permanently banned from one of my favourite servers. This is a little too strict i believe.
But this is not my server and are not my rules so.. what can i do.

We don't censor ALL kind of cursing, just cursing aimed at other players, racist remarks and bigotry.
I suggest you read the rules next time, or you will get banned from another favourite server.

Respect our rules and play with respect for other players and we have no problem. It's pretty simple.
EBassie
Leader

Postby WolfSanguis » Fri 01 May, 2015 2:16 am

EBassie wrote:Respect our rules and play with respect for other players and we have no problem. It's pretty simple.

Enough said..... Wait... That mean i have to respect you Bassie?

WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby Loki » Fri 01 May, 2015 7:31 am

WolfSanguis wrote:
EBassie wrote:Respect our rules and play with respect for other players and we have no problem. It's pretty simple.

Enough said..... Wait... That mean i have to respect you Bassie?

He wrote "other players" not "headadmins", that's different. 8-)
Loki
Leader in Retirement