11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Cybermiliko ... got banned on chain link

Cybermiliko ... got banned on chain link

Postby Cybermiliko » Sun 10 May, 2015 10:59 am

Hello =11= clan,
can u please unban me ?, i am not hacking and i got suspetc of hacking sometimes i play good when my child it`s not around and not bother me hehe. i am not a hack and i like to much to play at ur server.
thank you.
Ps: and if i dont get unban don`t worry i wont get angry, just i like it to play at ur server.
Cybermiliko

Re: Cybermiliko ... got banned on chain link

Postby EBassie » Sun 10 May, 2015 12:40 pm

Hi cybermiliko,

Care to explain how you managed to get 75% headshots with the SAR-21 all of the sudden?
These battlereports show your sudden increase in 'skill':

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ba ... 040598603/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ba ... 040598603/

I don't think we banned you in error when looking at your weapon stats:

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby Cybermiliko » Sun 10 May, 2015 2:14 pm

As soon u get me banned i check the stats of the SAR-21, i try always to shoot on the head cause on normal mode it`s hard to kill with the SAR, i try to play with all the weapons and get better. As i see the stats i think i will stop to play with the SAR :-P.

I am a Hardcore player, but playing on normal i had to shoot on the head for get fast kill. i can explain that sometimes i play way to good sometimes i sucks.
sorry for bother u guys, i just wanna play nothing else.
Thanks for answer me
Cybermiliko

Postby Cybermiliko » Sun 10 May, 2015 2:19 pm

I always play with high ping at latinoamerican servers and at ur server ur ping is very good for me, i move resently to europe and it`s hard to find good server with good ping.
Another time i got banned to another clan NODA from america i play with the tank and i did a really high score but was just lucky i am normal player not a pro.
i am not a hacker why i will play at dice friends servers with hack? i am normal guy, sometimes i got lucky or good conection.
Cybermiliko

Postby WolfSanguis » Sun 10 May, 2015 6:08 pm

I suppose it possible to get lucky sometimes but the stats do make it abit suspicious.
WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Mon 11 May, 2015 2:18 am

Cybermiliko wrote:As soon u get me banned i check the stats of the SAR-21, i try always to shoot on the head cause on normal mode it`s hard to kill with the SAR, i try to play with all the weapons and get better. As i see the stats i think i will stop to play with the SAR :-P.

I am a Hardcore player, but playing on normal i had to shoot on the head for get fast kill. i can explain that sometimes i play way to good sometimes i sucks.
sorry for bother u guys, i just wanna play nothing else.
Thanks for answer me

Cybermiliko wrote:I always play with high ping at latinoamerican servers and at ur server ur ping is very good for me, i move resently to europe and it`s hard to find good server with good ping.
Another time i got banned to another clan NODA from america i play with the tank and i did a really high score but was just lucky i am normal player not a pro.
i am not a hacker why i will play at dice friends servers with hack? i am normal guy, sometimes i got lucky or good conection.

Still doesn't explain the sudden increase in your accuracy and the amount of headshots.
And yes... even cheaters play on a "DICE Friends" server.

Here's what I think:
I think you cheated on our server.
I think you cheat every once and a while to get better stats, because frankly.... you are not as good as you played on our server.... that's pretty evident from your other battlereports.

We will not remove this ban.
EBassie
Leader

Postby Cybermiliko » Mon 11 May, 2015 1:37 pm

OK, no problem.
Thanks for everything.
Peace.
Cybermiliko

Postby Cybermiliko » Mon 11 May, 2015 1:40 pm

WolfSanguis wrote:Image

I suppose it possible to get lucky sometimes but the stats do make it abit suspicious.

hahahah nice Photo !
no no i don`t know even how a cheat work.
but no problem ur server ur rules.
see ya guys!
Cybermiliko