11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

PR 0.856

PR 0.856

Postby FlyingHirsch » Fri 30 Jan, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi all!

I read here in forum that PR 0.856 is released. Is the Problem with the Resolution 800x600 fixed or isn't it a problem. Microsoft sometime published this problemes as "Feature"!?
FlyingHirsch

Re: PR 0.856

Postby Wargasm » Fri 30 Jan, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi Hirschy,

Sorry mate but unless you can run BF2 higher than 800x600res then I wouldn't recommend trying PR. PR has enhanced graphics and sound effects and if your PC struggles to play BF2 in higher than 800x600 then I would say don't try it. Your PC needs to be capable of running the game well or you will not be able to do anything 'in-game'. Soz but thats just way it is Hirschy, I think now is the time you deserve to upgrade yourself ;)

P.s nice to see interest tho :D
Wargasm
M.I.A. / Inactive

Postby Jasper » Fri 30 Jan, 2009 9:08 pm

I played this game yesterday, and I was very amazed, thats really realistic :shock: .
The problem for me is, the gameplay is a little bit difficult and you need a good squad.

You dont have this on the public trainingsserver, you have many noobs, me inclusive, and I haved 5 kills only in one and a half hour.
I read the manual, of course in Deutsch, but I don´t understood many thinks.

I need a pathfinder leader to pester so with my questions ;) and then I think, I have more fun with the gameplay and a little bit more kills :D

sorry for my novice english
--Wer für alles offen ist, kann nicht ganz dicht sein--
Jasper
M.I.A. / Inactive

Postby Wargasm » Sat 31 Jan, 2009 12:52 am

Hey Jasper,

nice to see you tried the mod, I totally see your difficulties, it is hard to play and good leadership is required. My advice mainly is to play mostly on the local german clan servers (10th Mountains/Thors Brigade... there are others) and simply when you join a squad tell them you havent played alot and ask any questions, that is how most get along after reading the manual.
The training servers are good to try out weapons and vehicles etc but they have lots of chaotic noobs in them all the time.
Oh and kills dont signify success I often take medic class never kill anything and still have 1000's points and be in top 5 of board. Tactics & Teamwork FTW
Wargasm
M.I.A. / Inactive

Postby FlyingHirsch » Sat 31 Jan, 2009 1:55 am

Hi!

Nice to read that jasper also interested in PR. I will test the gameplay in 800x600 but i don't think it will be possible.
Jasper, a time ago i played PR on a german server and i joined a squad. i told them that i was a noob, and they take me through the game. it was very nice. sure it will be possible that you got a noob f.... squad, but don't matter, join another server or squad. some people will show you the game. they are all interested that many players have fun in that mod.

to get points and have a short nice game you bether join AIX. You can play it for 10 or for 100 min. and you have also fun. I Think for PR you must have time. thats also why i not get right in PR

i hope that my wrote english is not so bad so that all understand this.
FlyingHirsch

Postby Steamroller » Sat 31 Jan, 2009 2:28 am

Hey Wargi ,

I will download tomorrow PR and will then try the MOD a genuine chance to give .

Greetz Steam

PS : Translate by BabelFish
Von allen Dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen , habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen .
Steamroller
M.I.A. / Inactive

Postby Data » Sat 31 Jan, 2009 2:42 am

ill give it a go again soon
Data
Clan Member

Postby Nodbrother » Sat 31 Jan, 2009 3:17 am

we have been trying to get the PRSP for .75 working with Hamachi. PRSP has a LAN coop trainer.
Nodbrother
Leader

Postby FlyingHirsch » Sat 31 Jan, 2009 5:36 pm

A little info from me!

Today i tested the PR 0.856 on Internet with 800x600 an it works. But only on a training server.

if it's possible we can make a german playing group to test PR an find out how to play it.

or wargi, let us join on an training server an you show me how to play (but you must know- you are a pro player and i am a PR-NOOB). or someone of the german/english known members also are interested.

next time i have long time to play is on wed 4th of feb.
FlyingHirsch

Postby Wargasm » Sat 31 Jan, 2009 5:51 pm

Well Hirschy I must say I'm surprised you had success, but well done in any case. I will come with you to a training server on wed, but it will help if someone who can translate for us too to be there (I'm looking at Noddie/Hellfire :) ). I'm in process of moving house too so only thing that will stop me will be lack of internet... but we will see :) If all fails then try connect to 10th Community server. They are a big PR clan from Germany and their members [10th] should be willing to help new players in their squads...
Wargasm
M.I.A. / Inactive